A GIFT FOR YOU... my book: 'Landscapes in Pastels'

I'm announcing the release of my book!

But the best part is that it's NOT for sale, it's a gift. Okay, the truth is you have to accept the gift in installments, but hey, it's free! I contemplated selling it, but in the final analysis I decided that it was better to give. Jesus tells us, "Freely you have received, freely give." So I will. I hope you enjoy and benefit from it. There's a lot in it about both the landscape and painting with the wonderful medium of pastels.

Take a look here: Landscape Painting in Pastels I have lots more to post there, but it will come. I'll post here when I add chapters, but if it's something you're interested in it will be best to follow that blog.

I have a fancy layout all done in MS Word format, but the blog seems to be the most direct and streamlined way to deliver the information. I hope you enjoy it!

Deborah

Comments

  1. Hi, Deborah,
    Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this gift! You are such an inspiration and blessing to my life as an artist and as a person.
    My God bless your work and teaching.
    Love, Elsie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deborah,
    What a wonderful gift, and a wonderful way to praise the Lord through your giving and reaching out and passing on a lifetime of learning about pastels.

    I gave my husband a little book for Christmas by Joyce Meyer called ‘Starting Your Day Right ~devotions for each morning of the year~. Feb 12th’s entry reads (quote) "God gives you bread to eat and seed to sow (see 2 Corinthians 9:10). Some things God sends your way are given as seed for you to sow into the lives of others. Ask God to show what He wants you to give away. (end quote).
    I had just gotten through reading this when I saw this blog entry…..Wow!

    Maggie L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elsie, you are so welcome. You bless me, too!

    Maggie, that surely seems inspired, doesn't it? God works all things together for good for those who love Him and are called to His purpose. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deborah,
    Thank you for this incredible opportunity to learn from you. I will look forward to absorbing every chapter!!! I am new to pastels and your paintings are truly inspiring me to keep at it. For you to share your artistry and knowledge in this way is appreciated more than you know......

    Thank you so much,
    Jude Muir
    Meadows Valley, Idaho

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my what a wonderful gift from the heart. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts